Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
In the Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) Course, you will be taught all the necessary topics in order to prepare and pass the AZ-104. Below is the exam outlines with a direct link to the Microsoft exam skills outline.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources (15-20%)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20%)
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs) (15-20%)
- Configure and manage virtual networks (30-35%)
- Manage identities (15-20%)
The Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) Course certification exam is geared towards Security Engineers who implement security controls, maintain the security posture, manages identity and access, and protects data, applications, and networks. These candidates should be able to identify and remediate vulnerabilities by using a variety of security tools, implement threat protection, and respond to security incident escalations.
Course Delivery – Virtual Classroom
Our Virtual Classroom courses enables you to access virtual classroom training, without leaving your home or office. We use the Zoom video conferencing platform by Zoom Video Communications.
More information can be found in our FAQ ‘Pre Virtual Class Preparation section‘
Ideally you should have a basic understanding on:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
We at Finsliq Technology Academy understand that taking time off work and/or daily obligations can be difficult. Most people do not want to utilise their annual leave for a course and contractors do not want to lose their day rates and pay for a course. Our Evening and Weekend classes are designed to cater for those who want to do their training without loss of earnings (contractors) and utilisation of annual leaver (Perms).